FREE DROP OFF Now Available on Qualifying Purchases over $399*
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect from the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your Furniture Mart USA shopping experience. Except as outlined herein, the submission and collection of personally identifiable information (defined below) is strictly voluntary. Furniture Mart USA only collects personal information you provide to us:
· When you sign up for emails;
· When you submit a request for assistance or product information;
· When you submit an order or make a purchase;
· When you contact us via phone;
· When you interact with us using our online chat feature;
· When you visit our Site.
We will never request your password, user name, or other personally identifiable information through e-mail. This practice, called “phishing,” is oftentimes a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail message that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information, please do not respond.
We do not collect information from anyone that tells us they are under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any contact information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental controls or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the Internet. If such information is inadvertently collected, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
You retain all rights to your personal information supplied to Furniture Mart USA and may modify or correct it. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Site:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may also contact Customer Service anytime to request the removal of your address or other information from our lists. Furniture Mart USA owns the rights to certain proprietary information, including the trademarks, copyrighted text and graphics on our Site, and to all research and data collected through the Site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Furniture Mart USA holds credit card information submitted online for web cart purchases only long enough to authorize the purchase with our online payment processor and does not store this information.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. While no computer or facility is 100% safe from outside attacks, we believe that the steps we have taken to protect your personally identifiable information dramatically reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate for the type of data involved.
If you cannot access a secure server or have concerns about submitting information online, you may order by telephone at 1-844-565-4360 (toll free in the U.S.).
At any time you may opt-out of our services. You are free to delete all cookies on your browser, or have your browser notify you when a cookie is set—simply check your browser settings. By deleting your cookies you will disable our ability, or that of our third party partners, to deliver advertisements that are targeted to your interests. You will have to clear your cookies each time you visit our Site to ensure that you are not receiving retargeted advertisements.
You may also receive e-mail messages from us. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, let us know by following the opt-out directions on any of the e-mail messages you have received from us. Please note that if you wish to opt-out of receiving e-mails from Furniture Mart USA you will need to contact us directly to communicate your contact preferences.
At times, a user must complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our Site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
In order to deliver products and/or services to you, Furniture Mart USA may share information, including personally identifiable information, with third-party service partners. For example, to process payments Furniture Mart USA may share your information with an online payment processor. Furniture Mart USA has selected trusted third-party service partners who have agreed in their contracts to keep your personal information confidential.
We use "cookies" on this Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our Site. Cookies collect information like your IP address, domain server, web browser, date and time of visit, pages accessed, the name of any referring websites, your navigation and activity on our websites and other data may which does not personally identify you. If you sign up for a service or purchase a product, the unique identifier from the cookie will be linked to your personal information. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Again, usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site. You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it.
Furniture Mart USA may use trusted third party service providers to serve advertisements on our behalf. This enhances your experience and allows us to better notify you of our advertisements and promotions, and offer products and/or services to you.
Furniture Mart USA and third party providers may collect your email address and information about your visits to our online SITE and your interaction with our online Site via cookies and pixels on the SITE. These partners may combine your email information with other information they have access to, such as a mailing address, so that Furniture Mart USA may serve relevant marketing offers to you via direct mail.
If you do not want Furniture Mart USA to collect information about you, please contact Furniture Mart USA to opt out.
Furniture Mart USA does not sell data we collect to third parties. We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We require our third party service providers to have appropriate information security safeguards and to use any information provided only for a specifically authorized purpose.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
· When we have your consent
· With our affiliated companies who may use this information to notify you of advertisement, promotions and to offer products and services to you using the Internet, e-mail and mail sent via the U.S. Post Office
· With third party service providers who help process or finance your transactions, market our products and services, or deliver your purchases (these companies may also collect personal information from you and may provide it to us);
· To facilitate services and in other rare instances, we may provide personal information regarding your product purchases to the manufacturers of the products at the manufacturer’s request;
· When we believe, in our discretion, it is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our Web Access Agreement, or to protect the rights, property, and/or safety of any division of Furniture Mart USA, our customers, or others (this may include sharing information with other companies, attorneys, credit bureaus, agents, or governmental agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection); or
· In the event of a sale or merger, our customers’ personal information and other information collected as described in this Policy may be transferred.
This Site contains links to other sites. You should review the privacy policies of websites you link to from the Furniture Mart USA website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other Site that collects personally identifiable information.
You have certain responsibilities when using the Furniture Mart USA websites, some of which come from applicable law while others are common standards for online behavior:
· You are responsible for insuring the accuracy of any information provided to Furniture Mart USA;
· You must respect the intellectual property rights of others (in trademarks, photographs etc); and
· You must not provide any information that may be deemed to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory or obscene, or that otherwise violates another party’s rights.
Furniture Mart USA may restrict your access to the Furniture Mart USA websites should you fail to comply with these guidelines.
Effective Date January 12th, 2018